My Carnegie India page: Here
My SSRN page: Here
My posts on Prof. Ajay Shah’s blog: Here
Op-eds and shorter pieces:
- “Ordinance Route”, Frontline, August9, 2013.
- “Notion of Justice”, Frontline, January 10, 2014.
- “The Narrative of independent regulators”, Bar and Bench, July 2013.
- “The Narrative of judicial appointments”, Bar and Bench, July 2013.
- “Dams and Disasters in the Himalayas”, Mint, July 9, 2013.
Working papers, journal publications, Book chapters:
- “Land Title Insurance in India: Lessons from U.S. Regulatory Approaches“, CEIP Working Paper, AUGUST 14, 2020
- “Intrusive Pandemic-Era Monitoring Is the Same Old Surveillance State, Not a New One“, CEIP Article, MAY 07, 2020
- “Will India’s Proposed Data Protection Law Protect Privacy and Promote Growth?“, CEIP Working Paper, MARCH 09, 2020
- “Making Land Titles in India Marketable: Using Title Insurance as a Viable Alternative to Conclusive Titling“, WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL LAW JOURNAL, APRIL 15, 2019
- ANIRUDH BURMAN, K.P. KRISHNAN, “Statutory Regulatory Authorities: Evolution and Impact”, in Regulation in India: Design, Capacity, Performance, Eds. Devesh Kapur, Madhav Khosla (2019)
- “Will a GDPR-Style Data Protection Law Work For India?” CEIP Article, May 15, 2019
- Anirudh Burman, Ila Patnaik, Shubho Roy and Ajay Shah, “Diagnosing and overcoming sustained food price volatility: Enabling a National Market for Food“, NIPFP WP-236, 24-July-2018
- “Movement and Residence”, Oxford Handbook of the Indian Constitution, Eds. Dr. P.B.Mehta, Mr. M. Khosla, Mr. S. Choudhary, OUP, 2016.
- “Legal Framework for the Parliamentary Oversight of the Executive in India”, NUJS Law Review, 6 NUJS L. Rev. 3 (2013).
- “Regulatory responsiveness in India: A normative and empirical framework for assessment”, Working Paper (WP-2016-025) co-authored with Ms. Bhargavi Zaveri, July 2016. ( http://www.igidr.ac.in/pdf/publication/WP-2016-025.pdf)
- “Building an institution of insolvency practitioners in India” Working Paper (WP-2015-033) co-authored with Mr. Shubho Roy, for the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Commission, December 2015. (http://www.ifrogs.org/PDF/WP-2015-033.pdf)
- “Transparency in Political Parties-Finding the Right Instrument”, Economic and Political Weekly, July 13, 2013.