My SSRN page: Here
My posts on Prof. Ajay Shah’s blog: Here
- “Movement and Residence”, Oxford Handbook of the Indian Constitution, Eds. Dr. P.B.Mehta, Mr. M. Khosla, Mr. S. Choudhary, OUP, 2016.
- “Legal Framework for the Parliamentary Oversight of the Executive in India”, NUJS Law Review, 6 NUJS L. Rev. 3 (2013). (http://nujslawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/02anirudhburman.pdf)
- “Regulatory responsiveness in India: A normative and empirical framework for assessment”, Working Paper (WP-2016-025) co-authored with Ms. Bhargavi Zaveri, July 2016. ( http://www.igidr.ac.in/pdf/publication/WP-2016-025.pdf)
- “Building an institution of insolvency practitioners in India” Working Paper (WP-2015-033) co-authored with Mr. Shubho Roy, for the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Commission, December 2015. (http://www.ifrogs.org/PDF/WP-2015-033.pdf)
- “Transparency in Political Parties-Finding the Right Instrument”, Economic and Political Weekly, July 13, 2013.
- “Ordinance Route”, Frontline, August9, 2013.
- “Notion of Justice”, Frontline, January 10, 2014.
- “The Narrative of independent regulators”, Bar and Bench, July 2013.
- “The Narrative of judicial appointments”, Bar and Bench, July 2013.
- “Dams and Disasters in the Himalayas”, Mint, July 9, 2013.